Modern Sleek Lines
An extremely modern look is achieved with Versiclad’s Corrolink-S Structural Insulated Roof Panels, with a corrugated top skin and a flat ceiling face available in 3 different finishes. Available in 6 thicknesses, with our thickest roof panel at 180mm, it achieves up to RT5.0, a huge insulation level for your home.
Our Corrolink-S features a great cover width of 1000mm, great trafficable free spans in all wind classes, and a minimum roof pitch of only 3°.
Corrolink-S has amazing usage flexibility, suiting an array of designs. Use Corrolink-S for complete homes, outdoor living and verandah applications. BAL 29 engineering certificate available upon request.
NEW CEILING FINISH available now. We’ve added our new Luxline finish to the ceiling range which creates a beautiful modern planked look.
Optional MagnaFlow™, pre painted steel with magnesium added for superior corrosion resistance is ideal for harsh environments and those near the coast.
Key Features & Benefits
• Minimum roof pitch only 3°
• Long trafficable unsupported span of up to 10.0m means less unsightly support beams
• Lightweight and easy to install
• Wiring services run through core ducts
• Fire retardant EPS insulated core dramatically reduces radiant heat transfer, mould and condensation
• Fire flashings available to suit up to BAL 29
• LED downlights and ceiling fan mounting plates available
• Solar panel installation engineering
• Side eave overhang up to 450mm based on full width panel. Cantilever distance up to 2.89m
• Panels customised to your cutback and lapping specs
• Skylight strips now available in kits
• Ceiling surface available in Smooth, Micraline, Luxline or Embossed in colours as shown.