Only 1 degree pitch & up to 11.4m trafficable free span.
Due to its low minimum pitch, long free spans, wide coverage and excellent thermal performance of up to RT4.1, the Spacemaker Insulated Roof Panel is truly versatile. The 1 degree minimum fall ensures plenty of head height is maintained over a large area whilst the 1000mm width equates to speed of installation and less visible ceiling joints.
Manufactured on a purpose-built line, the Spacemaker Roof offers a cost effective solution for almost any style roofing structure such as outdoor entertaining areas, complete house roofs, schools, sheds and commercial applications. BAL 40 engineering certificate available upon request.
Optional MagnaFlowTM, pre painted steel with magnesium added for superior corrosion resistance is ideal for harsh environments and those near the coast.
Spacemaker now available in 4 Ceiling Finishes
NEW CEILING FINISHES available now. We’ve gone from 2 to 4 ceiling finish options with the addition of our ever popular Micraline finish to the Spacemaker family and our new Luxline finish.
NEW Luxline: A completely new finish has been added to our range. A continuous, beautiful planked look on the ceiling finish. Perfect for the Contemporary to Hamptons look with the added benefit of being prefinished and low maintenance. Available in Merino, Cream and Pearl White colours.
Micraline: Our popular Micraline finish that has been available on our other roofing and wall panels has now made it to Spacemaker. A subtle concertina finish now available in Merino, Cream and Pearl White colours.
Our Spacemaker panel options now include over 220 top roof colour and ceiling option combinations to cater for every style and is available in 5 different thicknesses.
Key Features & Benefits
• Minimum roof pitch only 1° – lowest pitch available
• Our longest trafficable unsupported span of up to 11.4m means less unsightly support beams
• Maximum panel length of 15.0m
• Lightweight and easy to install
• Wiring services run through core duct
• Custom 37mm high trapezoidal profile
• Fire retardant EPS insulated core dramatically reduces radiant heat transfer, mould and condensation
• Fire flashings / engineering available to suit up to BAL 40
• LED downlights and ceiling fan mounting plates available
• Solar panel installation engineering
• Skylight strips now available in kits
• Side eave overhang up to 450mm based on full width panel. Cantilever distance up to 2.85m
• Ceiling surface available in Smooth, Micraline, Luxline or Embossed in colours as shown.