A versatile low pitch roof
Versiclad’s Versalink Structural Insulated Roof Panels have a traditional trapezoidal profile, and a cover width of 765mm, perfect for matching existing roof products, or creating an architectural finish for your home or commercial application. With a low minimum pitch of 2 degrees, Versalink has a trafficable free span of over 8 metres. BAL 40 engineering certificate available on request.
Versalink’s profiled top skin is available in all Colorbond® colours, with a flat pearl white ceiling face in 3 different finish options.
- Minimum roof pitch only 2°
- Long trafficable unsupported span of up to 8.01m means less unsightly support beams
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Wiring services run through core duct
- Fire retardant EPS insulated core dramatically reduces radiant heat transfer, mould, condensation, and noise
- Fire flashings/ engineering available to satisfy up to BAL 40
- LED downlights and ceiling fan mounting plates available
- Solar panel installation engineering available
- Panels customised to your exact gutter and lapping specifications
- Side eave overhang up to 300mm based on full width of panel Cantilever distance up to 2.00m
- Ceiling surface available in Smooth, Stucco embossed or Micraline