Is your outdoor room or verandah too hot or too cold?
There’s no need to replace your roof or install bulky insulation, plasterboard ceilings and all the associated mess, sanding and painting.
Pre-finished insulated Ceilink panels are specifically designed to fit under existing or new single skin roofing or line an existing wall, and are quick and easy to install in just a few hours. Ceilink delivers great thermal comfort properties, reducing radiant heat transfer by over 90%.
Ideal for new or retro fit projects. For use in domestic and commerical applications, patios, pergolas, gable roofs, screen enclosures, factory units, sheds, awnings, commercial kitchens.
Key Features & Benefits
- Pre-finished, low maintenance ceiling face
- Fire retardant EPS insulated core dramatically reduces radiant heat transfer, mould and condensation
- Unsupported span of up to 4m (max supported span 6m)
- Self mating interlocking joints
- Specifically designed aluminium perimeter angles to suit flat or gable roof installations
- Very light, weighing only 3.85 kg per m2 – fast and easy to fit
- LED downlights available
- Easy DIY installation.
“With the entire family round for Christmas sitting under our pergola was unbearable due to the extreme heat that radiated through our steel roof, like sitting in a sauna. The Ceilink panels have not only provided us with the alfresco look we craved but the real benefit has been the change in comfort level. We no longer feel like we are sitting in a microwave whilst entertaining guests. We are truly amazed at how good it works. It was completed in less than a day due to the pre-finished surface and there was no messy painting required.”
David – Harrington Park NSW