Modern & Sleek with Narrower Cover
Our original Corrolink, 765mm cover, is still a hugely popular insulated roof panel in the marketplace and meets your environmental and aesthetic requirements. BAL 29 engineering certificate available upon request.
Corrolink 765 panels have a large maximum 9m unsupported span, and all of the inherent benefits of Versiclad’s structural insulated panels. It is available in all Colorbond® colours with a flat white ceiling face in 3 different finish options.
Your selection of Corrolink 765mm over Corrolink-S1000mm panels may be due to any of the following reasons:
– Narrower cover width which may be more suited to some jobs to ensure less waste
– Lighter to handle due to their smaller width
Key Features & Benefits
- Minimum roof pitch 5°
- Long trafficable unsupported span of up to 9.0m means less unsightly support beams
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Wiring services run through core duct
- Fire retardant EPS insulated core dramatically reduces radiant heat transfer, mould and condensation
- Fire flashings available to satisfy up to BAL 29 for AS3959 (for construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas)
- LED downlights and ceiling fan mounting plates available
- Solar panel installation engineering available
- Side eave overhang up to 300mm based on full width panel. Cantilever distance up to 2.25m
- Panels customised to your cutback and lapping specs
- Ceiling surface available in Smooth, Stucco embossed or Micraline.