Modern Sleek Lines
An extremely modern look is achieved with Versiclad’s Corrolink-S Structural Insulated Roof Panels, with a corrugated top skin and a flat ceiling face available in 3 different finishes. Available in 6 thicknesses, with our thickest roof panel at 180mm, it achieves up to RT5.0, a huge insulation level for your home.
Our Corrolink-S features a great cover width of 1000mm, great trafficable free spans in all wind classes, and a minimum roof pitch of only 3°.
Corrolink-S has amazing usage flexibility, suiting an array of designs. Use Corrolink-S for complete homes, outdoor living and verandah applications. BAL 29 engineering certificate available upon request.
Key Features & Benefits
- Minimum roof pitch only 3°
- Long trafficable unsupported span of up to 9.0m means less unsightly support beams
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Wiring services run through core duct
- Fire retardant EPS insulated core dramatically reduces
radiant heat transfer, mould and condensation
- Fire flashings available to satisfy up to BAL 29 for AS3959 (for construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas)
- LED downlights and ceiling fan mounting plates available
- Solar panel installation engineering
- Side eave overhang up to 450mm based on full width panel. Cantilever distance up to 2.89m
- Panels customised to your cutback and lapping specifications
- Pearl White ceiling surface available in Smooth, Stucco embossed or Micraline