For a unique look that has incredible trafficable free spans, and an inherent flexing ability, choose Multidek. Available in the full Colourbond range of colours, with a low 2 degree pitch, Multideks profile makes it ideal to create a statement in both appearance and its structural benefits.
Multidek is typically used for awnings, verandahs, commercial applications and anywhere you desire to create a unique look.
Multidek can even be manufactured with corrosion resistant skind stop and bottom, making it suitable for even harsh coastal environments.
- Easy to handle 700mm wide cover panel
- Minimum roof pitch only 2°
- Wiring services run through core duct
- Long trafficable unsupported span of up to 9.0m means less unsightly support beams
- Excellent thermal performance, up to R-3.2
- Fire retardant EPS insulated core dramatically reduces radiant heat transfer, mould, condensation, and rain noise
- Light weight and easy to install
- Solar panel installation engineering available
- Led downlights available
- Attractive multi trapezoidal profile both sides
- Side eave overhang up to 300 mm based on full width panel. Cantilever distance up to 2.25m
- Panels customised to your cutback and lapping specifications.
- Fire flashings available to satisfy up to BAL 29 for AS3959 (for construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas)
- LED downlights and ceiling fan mounting plates available