Wider cover width with same low pitch
A wider Versalink panel increasing the cover width to 1000mm wide per panel. A modern look is achieved with Versiclad’s Versalink 1000 Structural Insulated Roof Panel, with a trapezoidal profile and flat ceiling face.
NEW PROFILE WIDTH Customers have requested the wider cover width for our Versalink panel and we’re ecstatic to be able to offer our new customisable (overlap & gutter cutbacks) panel offering 20 roof colours.
NEW CEILING FINISH available now. We’ve also included our new Luxline ceiling finish option with our ever popular Smooth, Embossed and Micraline finishes.
Available in 5 thicknesses, it achieves up to RT4.0, a great insulation level for your home and features great trafficable free spans in all wind classes, now with a minimum roof pitch of only 1°.
Optional MagnaFlowTM, pre painted steel with magnesium added for superior corrosion resistance is ideal for harsh environments and those near the coast.
Please note the 765mm wide panel is still available
Key Features & Benefits
• Minimum roof pitch only 1° (as at 1st June 2020)
• Long trafficable unsupported span of up to 10.0m means less unsightly support beams
• Lightweight and easy to install
• Wiring services run through core channel
• Fire retardant EPS insulated core dramatically reduces radiant heat transfer, mould and condensation
• Fire flashings/ engineering available to suit up to BAL 40
• LED downlights and ceiling fan mounting plates available
• Solar panel installation engineering
• Side eave overhang up to 450mm based on full width panel. Cantilever distance up to 2.64m
• Panels customised to your cutback and lapping specs
• Skylight strips now available in kits
• Ceiling surface available in Smooth, Micraline, Luxline or Embossed in colours as shown.