A versatile low pitch roof
Versiclad’s Versalink Structural Insulated Roof Panels have a traditional trapezoidal profile, and a cover width of 765mm, perfect for matching existing roof products, or creating an architectural finish for your home or commercial application. With a low minimum pitch of 2 degrees, Versalink has a trafficable free span of over 8 metres.
Versalink’s profilled top skin is available in all Colorbond® colours, with a flat ceiling face in 3 different colours and finish options. For coastal applications, Versalink is now available with corrosion resistant skins to the top & bottom, making it more versatile than ever before.
- Minimum roof pitch only 2°
- Long trafficable unsupported span of up to 8.01m means less unsightly support beams
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Wiring services run through core duct
- Fire retardant EPS insulated core dramatically reduces radiant heat transfer, mould, condensation, and rain noise
- Fire flashings available to satisfy up to BAL 29 for AS3959 (for construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas)
- LED downlights and ceiling fan mounting plates available
- Solar panel installation engineering available
- Panels customised to your exact gutter and lapping specifications
- Side eave overhang up to 300mm based on full width of panel Cantilever distance up to 2.00m
- Ceiling surface available in Smooth, Stucco embossed or Micraline
Colour swatches are provided as an indication of colour only and may not be an actual representation of colour. We recommend checking your chosen colour against an actual sample of the product before purchasing.
Corrosion resistant skins available top & bottom for coastal applications – please contact us for more details.