Versiclad Wall Panels
VerSIPanel Structural Insulated Panel
Versipanel, Versiclad’s structural insulated wall panel, offers an insulated core with the structural strength of a hidden 90 x 45 timber internal framing system. Versipanel offers quick and easy installation, making it a convenient and cost effective option for home extensions, granny flats and holiday cabins.
- The Versipanel is installed using 90 x 45 timber supports between panels as well as along the bottom and top plates. This dramatically reduces framing typically required for a conventional build, and as a result, a quick and easy construction time is achieved
- External & internal skins may be a combination of 6mm Fibre Cement (FC) or 6mm Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
- FC skins may be rendered or texture painted externally, and the joints set & painted over internally, offering a conventional finish
- OSB skins may be directly cladded over, offering limitless external options such as weatherboards, corrugated sheeting, shadow-clad, etc.
- 103mm overall thickness (91mm core thickness)
- Standard cover widths available in 900 & 1200mm panels
- Standard lengths available in 2400, 2700, 3000 and 3600mm panels (3600 available in FC/FC skins only)
- Wiring services may be run through core ducts
- Fire retardant EPS insulated core dramatically reduces radiant heat transfer
- R-Value available up to RT 2.6 (higher R-Values achievable with external cladding over the OSB panel)
- Versipanel wall panels satisfy BAL requirements up to BAL29 (with a 6mm FC external skin)
Panelink / Rendapanel Insulated Sandwich Panels
With a variety of interior and exterior options available, our insulated sandwich panels can be used in a range of commercial, industrial and residential applications, patio enclosures, caravan annexes.
- Panelink and Rendapanels are installed using an extruded aluminium channel system
- Exterior options include pre-painted steel, pre-painted aluminium, fibre cement and oriented strand board
- Interior options include pre-painted steel, pre-painted aluminium, fibre cement, oriented strand board and decorative plywood
- 50 and 75mm thicknesses available (custom thicknesses may be available upon request – minimum order quantities apply)
- Fire retardant EPS core dramatically reduces radiant heat transfer
- Quick and simple installation