In this document:
Goods means our insulated structural roofing panel(s) or any other goods supplied or advertised by us.
Terms means the terms and conditions contained in this document, as amended by us from time to time.
We, us or our means Versiclad Pty Ltd ABN 21 003 167 753.
- We may make improvements or changes to our Website, the Content on our Website, or to the advertisement of the Goods at any time without notice.
- You acknowledge that you have provided us with up to date information and contact details about yourself.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to our website at any time.
- We give no warranty and make no representation as to:
a.The truth of any Content on our Website which is published by someone other than us; or
b.The compatibility of our Website with your equipment, software or telecommunications connection.
5. Our Website contains links to other Internet websites outside our power and control. You agree that we are not liable in any way for the content of any such linked websites, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
6.We are not responsible for any loss or damage (including consequential loss) resulting from loss of use, loss of data arising out of or in connection with your use of our Website or purchase of Goods from our Website.
7. All intellectual property rights associated with our Website belong to us, including but not limited to any text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data and software.
8. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
9. You may not use our name or logos or trade marks or any other Content on any website of yours or that of any other person without written consent.
10.You represent that any email address selected by you, when used alone or combined with a second or third level domain name, does not interfere with the rights of any third party and has not been selected for any unlawful purpose.
11. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable to you in the event that we are ordered or required by a court or judicial authority, to desist from using or permitting the use of a particular domain name as part of a name or email address.
12. We will endeavour to maintain Our Website so that you have constant use, but there will be times when your use may be interrupted.
13. You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of Our Website.
14. You may not use any software tool for the purpose of extracting data from our website.
15. You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution.
17. All notices required or permitted to be given under our Terms must be in writing and given by personal service, pre-paid postage, facsimile transmission or e-mail transmission at the addresses of the parties as stated in communications between us from time to time.
18. No right under our Terms will be waived except as expressly agreed in writing and signed by us. We will not waive a right if we grant an extension or forbearance to you.
19. A waiver by us of any matter does not prejudice our rights in respect of any subsequent or other matter. Any non-exercise or partial exercise of, or any delay in exercising any right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
20. These Terms and any transactions contemplated by them are governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia.