- Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
- Online Information Collection
When we provide services, such as this website, we want to make them as useful as possible. Verisclad Pty Ltd collects information from and about its users in three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies. Web Server Logs When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyse its usage. Examples of information we may track includes:
- Your internet protocol address;
- The kind of browser or computer you use;
- Number of links you click within the site;
- State or country from which you accessed the site;
- Date and time of your visit;
- Name of your internet service provider;
- Web page you linked to our site from;
- Pages you viewed on the site.
- to speed up websites by avoiding sending the same information every time;
- to measure general usage of the website to help us improve our website and other services;
- to recognise returning visitors so we can highlight new/changed information since your last visit.
There are two main types of cookies, namely first party and third party: First party cookies – these are our own cookies, controlled directly by us and used to provide information about general usage of our site. Third party cookies – these are cookies used by other companies’ tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Google Analytics and Facebook Like buttons have their own cookies, which are controlled by them. You can block/remove cookies using your browser settings. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings, this may disable some of the functionality on our Website. Verisclad Pty Ltd may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Verisclad Pty Ltd.
We reserve the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but we do not share any personally identifiable information. Use of Web Beacons Our email communications may contain electronic images known as “web beacons”, in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognise your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. We prohibit web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information. Using your Personal Information Verisclad Pty Ltd may use your personal information to, without limitation:
- administer and improve our website;
- personalise our website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you Goods that you purchase from us;
- send you quotes, statements and invoices;
- collect and/or enforce any debts owed to us by you;
- and send you marketing communications.
We will only disclose your personal information when:
- it is reasonably necessary for one of the purposes described above;
- having regard to the nature of the information or the circumstances of collection,
- we believe you would expect us to use the information or make the disclosure;
- we are required or authorised by law or court or tribunal to do so; and/or
- you have provided your consent.
Obtaining a Quote or Ordering Goods
You may provide payment information, including your credit card or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code and billing address (collectively “payment information”), along with your name, shipping address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information, to obtain a quote or order Goods.
We collect and store information created by your request for a Quote or purchases made from us (“Transaction Data”). Transaction Data may include the merchant’s name and the date, time, and amount of the transaction.
We consider your Payment Information and shipping address private and do not make such information public. We may forward your information to your credit card provider.
Securing your Data
Verisclad Pty Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Cross-border Data Transfers
Our website may contain links to other websites. Verisclad Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Access and correction
You have a right to access, and amend or correct, your personal information in certain circumstances. If you have a query about access or the amendment of your personal information, please contact us.
How to contact us about privacy