Transforming spaces to outdoor living.
Introducing an innovative – cooler – outdoor living solution that will transform your home and enhance your lifestyle.
Imagine your current patio being a welcoming and stylish outdoor living area where you can entertain and relax in comfort all year round. A space that you’ll be excited to use. One where you can spend more quality time enjoying the things you love.
With Ceilink you can make that transformation – and it’s more achievable than you think.
- Fits easily under an existing roof to deliver a premium alfresco look without the need to rebuild
- Enhanced thermal properties will help you stay cool in summer and avoid the dampness of winter
- DIY friendly installation
- Australian made for Australian homes
At Versiclad, we know that spending quality time outdoors in our homes is an Australian way of life. That’s why we’ve been dedicated to developing a range of quality insulated solutions for outdoor living in Australia since 1986. Ceilink is our solution for transforming your existing outdoor space into the lifestyle oasis you have always dreamed of.
Transform your outdoor comfort.
In Australia, staying comfortable while outside requires effective thermal performance to minimise the effect of extreme temperatures. Traditional outdoor roofing materials, such as steel, absorb summer heat and radiate that heat downwards. If there is no insulation underneath, the area will become too hot and uncomfortable to use.
Ceilink panels combine a reflective foil barrier with an expanded polystyrene (EPS) core to improve the comfort levels of the space below.
Being protected from the harsh summer heat means you can enjoy a pleasant and more consistent temperature in your outdoor space.
On a balmy 32° day, the temperature of a steel roof could be as high as 58.5°. With Ceilink insulated panels, that temperature will typically be reduced to the ambient temperature of 32°.
During the cooler winter months, moisture will form under a steel roof, often leaving drops of condensation in the space below increasing the potential for mildew and mould on furniture. Ceilink panels, with their EPS core, will insulate the roof, preventing the build-up of unwanted condensation, giving you a year-round solution for enjoying your outdoor lifestyle at home.
Explore the possibilities of transforming your
existing outdoor space with Ceilink’s prefinished panels.
Available in a Pearl White with four different
finish options to create a space that is tailored to your home.
Key Features & Benefits
- 900mm wide panel with sleek white steel pre-finished ceiling face for a refined look
- Fire retardant EPS insulated core dramatically reduces radiant heat transfer, mould and condensation
- Unsupported span of up to 4m (max supported span 6m)
- Specifically designed aluminium perimeter angles to suit flat or gable roof installations
- Very light, weighing only 3.85 kg per m2 – fast and easy to fit with self mating interlocking joints making it perfect for simple DIY installation
- Can be fitted with LED downlights available on our Accessories page
- Provides a thermal performance rating of up to R value 2.74
Browse through our gallery of Ceilink projects made with the highest quality, Versiclad insulated wall panels.
Visit our Residential Gallery to view images of our full range.