Insulated Wall Panels
Versiclad insulated sandwich wall panels can be used in a wide range of applications. Available in a variety of colours and thicknesses to suit your thermal and aesthetic requirements.
Panelink and Fibre Cement Panel sandwich panels offer quick and simple installation, utilising an extruded aluminium perimeter framing system.
The standard range of panel systems are complimented by the ability to supply custom made wall panels using a variety of different products to suit the most innovative requirements. Perfect for your sunroom, caravan annexe, garden shed, patio enclosure or site office.
- Panelink is installed using an extruded aluminium channel system
- Exterior options include pre-painted steel, pre-painted aluminium and fibre cement
- Interior options include pre-painted steel, pre-painted aluminium and fibre cement
- 38, 50 and 75mm thicknesses available (custom thicknesses available upon request – minimum order quantities apply)
- Fire retardant EPS core dramatically reduces radiant heat transfer
- Rated to BAL29 when using steel and aluminium skins
- Steel and Aluminium panels are self mating for quick and simple installation.
Connecting Details for Panelink
Browse through our gallery of Panelink projects made with the highest quality, Versiclad insulated wall panels.
Visit our Residential Gallery to view images of our full range.
Panelink Colour Range